What makes Paloma Health different?
We believe the way you feel is more important than your lab numbers.
We believe the thyroid gland is one of the most important contributors to your wellbeing and if not closely monitored can make you feel at best, "not your best" and at worst, worn out, depressed, struggling with weight, unable to function well at your work, and stressed about all of this.
And because of this, we have created the most complete test kit that you can take at home, we've hired the best doctors to help treat and stay on top of your hypothyroidism in addition to health coaches to help you with holistic approaches to your health - from the best diet, to managing stress, to the right exercise to help maintain your best thyroid health.
Discrimination has no place on our platform
Paloma Health is committed to bringing high-quality thyroid care to all Americans who live with hypothyroidism. This commitment rests on our five core values: put people first, build on evidence, trust one another, think outside the box, and stay curious. Our shared commitment to these principles allows patients to feel comfortable and supported using Paloma Health services and products.
We want to promote a culture within our community—including our patients, doctors, office staff, and people considering whether to use our services/products—that does not stand for bias, discrimination, or intolerance.
To that end, all of us, Paloma Health office staff, doctors, and patients alike, agree to read and act per the following policy to strengthen our community and make healthcare accessible to all.
1) We welcome people of all backgrounds with trust and open minds. Bias, prejudice, racism, and hatred have no place in our community.
2) We are respectful of all people in our interactions and encounters. Every interaction is an opportunity to show care through patience, kindness, & generosity. We listen carefully to understand another person's situation or experience fully.
3) We do not tolerate any behavior that includes:
- Threats of physical harm or violence
- Inappropriate religious, cultural, or racial insults
- Homophobic, sexist, or other derogatory remarks