I love this recipe! The “cake” is moist, low in sugar, and packed with protein. The best part is that it only takes about 5 minutes to complete.
Makes 1 serving
- 1 Tbsp brown rice flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 scoop of protein powder of choice (I chose a plain collagen protein powder)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 egg (or 1 “flax egg” for an egg-free recipe)
- Pinch of salt
- Drizzle of honey
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a microwavable mug.
- Microwave for about 60 seconds until the center shows no liquid, and appears cooked through.
- Top with optional toppings, and enjoy!
Feel free to schedule a consultation with a nutritionist to make a plan personalized to getting you to your best!