Matcha is a green tea powder that contains a high level of anti-inflammatory antioxidants, and provides a moderate amount of caffeine for an energy boost! One serving of matcha contains about half the amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee, so this is a nice way to boost energy without overdoing it or stressing the body.
- 1 cup ice
- 1 small frozen banana
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 3 squeezes liquid vanilla stevia (omit if your protein powder is flavored) or 1 packet stevia
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (try coconut or cashew!)
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder of choice
- Place all ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth. Add additional ice as needed.
Learn more about how you can get a personalized health plan by seeing a Paloma nutritionist!