Please reach out to email@example.com if you need to edit your home address, email address or name.
For any compliments, complaints, or questions, contact our exceptional customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can update your payment information in your Paloma Health account here.
While we can’t update payment info for an order that has already been processed and shipped, you can still update your payment info for future shipments here.
You can easily edit or update your information in your account here.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to conduct consultations via phone call. For a visit with one of our providers you would need a mobile device (phone, tablet, etc) with a front-facing camera or you would need a computer with a web camera.
If you have not enabled WIFI, then we strongly recommend you do so. This can greatly improve the speed of your connection and quality of your experience.
Please make sure that your consultation will take place at a time when you have a good connection.
Paloma Health is committed to bringing high-quality thyroid care to all Americans who live with hypothyroidism. This commitment rests on our five core values: put people first, build on evidence, trust one another, think outside the box, and stay curious. Our shared commitment to these principles allows patients to feel comfortable and supported using Paloma Health services and products.
We want to promote a culture within our community—including our patients, doctors, office staff, and people considering whether to use our services/products—that does not stand for bias, discrimination, or intolerance.
To that end, all of us, Paloma Health office staff, doctors, and patients alike, agree to read and act per the following policy to strengthen our community and make healthcare accessible to all.
1) We welcome people of all backgrounds with trust and open minds. Bias, prejudice, racism, and hatred have no place in our community.
2) We are respectful of all people in our interactions and encounters. Every interaction is an opportunity to show care through patience, kindness, & generosity. We listen carefully to understand another person's situation or experience fully.
3) We do not tolerate any behavior that includes:
- Threats of physical harm or violence
- Inappropriate religious, cultural, or racial insults
- Homophobic, sexist, or other derogatory remarks